March 29, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Jonah!!!!

What a crazy two years it has been but it has been such a pleasure watching my little 5 lb baby grow into an adorable, smart, sweet toddler boy! I love that the Lord chose me to to be Jonah's mommy. There are so many days where I feel so inadequate but I'm so often reassured when he reaches for me for comfort when he falls, the trust he has when he looks at me with those big brown eyes or the way he reaches around my leg when he's just not sure about something. I still find myself staring at him and can't believe that he is ours. I love that boy more than life itself and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays!! Here are a few pictures of our fun filled day with the birthday boy!

Monkey Joe's with Sophie :)

Birthday boy!!

NEW bike!

Playing at North Hills!

Yummy dinner at 5 Guys.

Playing trains at the toy store.

Yummy birthday ice cream for the birthday boy!


No comments: