Jonah and I went to Virginia for a week while daddy was out of town with work. We stayed pretty busy while we were at Nano and Papa's catching up with old friends and enjoying the fall festivities.
At mommy's high school homecoming parade. Jonah got to see his first parade! We also got to see Ali and Lins one more time before we went home.


Girls night out! I was way overdue for some girl time without having to warm a bottle or stand up while eating :) I had a great time catching up with my WB girls! They also got to come over after dinner and meet Jonah for the first time :)
Jonah and I spent the day with the Judy's at the Norfolk Zoo. It had been a while since I had been to this zoo (I think I was on a field trip in elem. school). We had such a good time catching up with Rachael, Grace, and Graham. Jonah and I also got to ride the train :)
Julie and Emma came over one night to play! It's so much fun having friends that have babies around the same age as Jonah. Emma and Jonah have grown so much since the summer and we had a great time watching them interact as we caught up. Good times!
Jonah had his first trip to Busch Gardens! I was a little nervous taking Jonah to BG because I knew it would be a long day for him but he LOVED it! We strolled around in the beautiful fall weather and we even got to see a pretty cool Halloween show. Jonah loved the show and hardly took his eyes off the stage. Next year will be so much fun when he can ride the baby rides.

No comments:
Post a Comment