June 29, 2009

Jonah is THREE Months Old!





Our little boy is growing up so fast! He is no longer that fragile little newborn anymore. Jonah is really starting to form his own personality and has become such a joy in our lives. They say three months is a time where babies start to act a lot better or if they have colic it tends to go away by three months. I wouldn't say its completely gone but Jonah has come a long way. He smiles a lot more and is now starting to giggle a little when I do something funny-- it's the cutest thing ever! He is also starting to notice his hands and has just started rubbing his eyes when he is tired. I think Jonah is really starting to get attached to his daddy since Nate is home for the summer. Nate does such a good job of spending quality time with Jonah and they have really started to bond and spend a lot of "man time" together. 

No comments: