July 29, 2009

Jonah is FOUR months old!

Today we had Jonah's four month check up. We met with the new doctor that started at our pediatric office last week. I was a little nervous about meeting with her because I really like the doctors we always see but I think God has a way of opening and closing doors because we were only able to get an appointment with her. She was AWESOME! Nate and I really liked her a lot and she was great with Jonah. I'm so excited that we have found a doctor we LOVE! Jonah weighed in at 12 lbs 10 oz and was 23 inches long...still a little guy. He is in the 10th percentile. 

This past month has been so much fun with Jonah. He is growing up so fast. He is starting to laugh out loud, sit up with our support, suck on his hands, play with toys and reach out for things. The most AMAZING part of the month is that at week 18 he started sleeping though the night! Nate and I were ecstatic the first night we woke up and realized he had been down for 8 hours! He is such a good boy :) 





2 comments:

The Snuffin's said...

I love the new pictures! I can't believe Jonah is 4 months old. Time definitely flies by. Love you.

D said...

Jonah is SO cute!